May 31, 2012

Bug Zapper Tennis Racquet



So Luke was at a friend's house a couple weeks ago and discovered a cool new toy.   I don't know the official name, but we've been calling it the Bug Zapper Tennis Racquet.



It looks like a tennis racquet, but acts like those old fluorescent bug zappers that used to hang outside of Dairy Queen on a hot summer night and you could hear that thing fry bugs like they were being executed in the electric chair.

You swing it through the air and kill the bugs around you.  It works real good when you catch the bugs, but they aren't exactly willing to fly into it, so it does take work to clear your yard.

Luke and I were bored tonight, so thought it would be fun to try to make a commercial advertising these things.  Now my good camera is in the shop, so I only had my iPhone 4 camera to work with so the production values are pretty weak, but it made all of us giggle so I thought I'd share it with you to see if you like it as well.  

Maybe we can get this video to go viral and then we'll become the traveling spokespeople for the bug zapper tennis racquet people.  That would be so cool.


Here goes:






Here's a link on Amazon if you're interested in getting one for your self!



No comments:

Post a Comment